Debenture

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
NLGGooner

Debenture

Post by NLGGooner »

Been a reader of the forum for a long time now, but have now signed up in order to find out a bit more about debentures. I think I will be moving back to the UK sometime in the next year and was interested in buying a debenture (A or B, preferably).

Is anyone on here planning on selling one in the next few months? Could be open to a C or D for the right price as well.

In addition, from my understanding, the bonds mature in 2028 -- would this mean I would have to reapply for a season ticket in 2028? Or if I hold onto the bond until maturity would this not be the case?

Thanks!

NLGGooner

Jim

Re: Debenture

Post by Jim »

Hi

I have two C Debentures for sale if you are interested. They're currently valued at about £7400 each but am open to sensible offers. They do mature in 2028 at about £9800

Let me know

Cheers

Jim

NLGGooner

Re: Debenture

Post by NLGGooner »

Hey Jim,

I appreciate the offer, but at the moment I'm trying to get an 'A' if possible. Will let you know if that changes -- good luck finding a buyer!

Cheers!