Oxlade-Chamberlain

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Fee agreed with Chavs

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:12 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 pm
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain can fuck off!

It was bloody embarrassing that we start a player who wants to leave the club and quite possibly want to play FOR TODAY'S FUCKING OPPOSITION! Based on his performance today, if I was Klopp I would change my bloody mind and tell Wenger to keep the useless tosser.

He couldn't be fucking arsed to play today and it showed! An utter disgrace to the shirt and if he wants to go then he can bloody we do so.
He does want to go... nobody is listening that's the problem. And Wenger in his deviousness decided to show him some love by starting him yesterday. Neither himself, nor Sanchez probably wanted to play, THEY WANT TO LEAVE, LET THEM!! The players who want to stay are bad enough, why must we endure players who don't want to be at the club?

The irony is if Wenger had left they would have both stayed. I don't think it's about money anymore, they want out.

And to single OX out yesterday?? Who do you think put in a shift?? Cech made a few decent saves, the rest were absolute pants, each & every one of them. And they WANT to stay, they WANT to be at AFC.

Absolutely agree - the ox is slated cos he had the balls to stand up and tell the French cock that he wants out regardless of how much money he is offered :roll: We rightly criticize the likes of gibbs (and bouldie for that matter) who have always been happy to stay and sign new contracts regardless of how their career is stagnating as a result - yet as soon as a player decides that he wants out cos ambitions are more important than money, fans turn against the player and ALWAYS label them greedy which is bullshit to me.
Most players aren't stupid and they can see the malaise set in this club

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BOOOOOOM

11 million quid profit in the window.

Get fucking in :barscarf:

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

So long The Ox.
Arsenal will panic buy this week no doubt.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:05 pm
So long The Ox.
Arsenal will panic buy this week no doubt.

Hope he doesn't.

Ox gone, hopefully Mustafi and Alexis next and a lot of the other dross like Gibbs. I just want to see this season fucking burn.

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:28 pm
phpBB [video]
Top guy!! He should be our manager :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Least he can have a laugh with his new team-mates about his advert after the 6-0 smashing.

RIP Arsenal.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Ox is gone. Can't really say anything else than good luck. He had huge potential but played out of position all the time. Actually, does Wenger even know what is his natural position? I doubt it. Can't really slate the guy for wanting to play under real manager and in top club that wants to actually win something.
Last edited by Ed Hunter The Gooner on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General

Post by General »

He's proper Wenger out so I'm not surprised. He will thrive under a proper tactician not an accountant masquerading as a football coach. I wish him all the best.

General

Post by General »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Ox is gone. Can't really say anything else than good luck. He had huge potential but played out of position all the time. Actually, does Wenger even know what is his natural position? I doubt it. Can't really slate the guy for wanting to play real manager and in top club that wants to actually win something.
Yep and he has all the tools to succeed at chavs. Speed and power, just needs to work on his application and decision making. I'm sure he looked at Walcott and said I don't want to end up like him. If a headless chicken like Moses can turn it around so can he.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Midz wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:28 pm
phpBB [video]
Top guy!! He should be our manager :barscarf:
Yea but what's he saying....the same as we have been saying for YEARS!! And he's berating people for not doing anything but where was he and all his mates when we protested??

You know toward the end we were an embarrassment on those marches. At the Man.U game there were about 150 of us.

There are still people, even on this forum, who thought this year was going to be better. WHY?? What don't they get, it is essentially the same team with the same clueless manager.

Midz

Post by Midz »

What other club in world football could buy Lacazette and be worse? :D

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Thats right flog him to a rival where he will really develop. Give Stan the profit on his sale. All is good. You couldnt make this shit up!!! :censored: : :banghead: banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Midz wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:40 pm
What other club in world football could buy Lacazette and be worse? :D
Us...because he's on the bench.

silus

Post by silus »

Going by his record and contribution to us over the years, it looks a good deal on paper.
I do, however, think there is a talented player in there somewhere.
It'll be interesting to see if he develops, with some sort of coaching and direction. Certainly not looking forward to seeing him in a chav shirt though.