Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

This all depends on team selection.We can't afford to carry any passengers tonight that's for sure.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I'm posting this in the hope I'm dead wrong but considering we are as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to pressure, I see us going out with a whimper. 3-1 to Bayern and our goal coming late on to give the illusion of us being competitive :cry:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

yes as above team selection is vital......after 10-15 mins will be able to see if we are up for it ....or cower away like a bunch of pussies

Think they will shit themselves....but hoping otherwise

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:30 am
yes as above team selection is vital......after 10-15 mins will be able to see if we are up for it ....or cower away like a bunch of pussies

Think they will shit themselves....but hoping otherwise
I seen an interview with beegee hair on the Villa thread where he is gushing in his praise of Clivechenko :cry: He starts we lose probably 3 or 4-1

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Munich 6/4 with 365 :shock: Price going out :shock: Fuck me furiously :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 am
This all depends on team selection.We can't afford to carry any passengers tonight that's for sure.
And you just "Know" that after is comments about Clivechenko being boo'd by the fans he will; just to spite the nose on is face and flick the bird to the fans; You know, those people who spend their hard earned Wonga taking valuable time off form work and their families to follow the team every-fuckin-where...

I hope I am so Completely Wrong and I will be Very, VERY Happy to be so, but something tells me because of his 'Arrogance' he may well start clivechenko tonight... When the uselesCunt or as my old Latin teacher would have said " Frustra cunnus" shouldn't even be anywhere near the bench never mind be up for selection.

The maddening & frustrating thing about all this is that we are 100% Capable of matching & beating Any Other Team on the fucking Planet, yet we shoot ourselves in the foot (pun intended) when we could be Coasting.

:banghead: :duh: :wailer: :suicide:

ps: Apologies I should have included the following.

Latin for the following:

Spunk Bubble = Spermus Bulla

Cock Pussy = Gallus Vaginalis

Xhaka & Clivechenko = All of the above

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Pre-Game Presser (or part of it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHSCWPglJ7Q

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:31 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 am
And you just "Know" that after is comments about Clivechenko being boo'd by the fans he will; just to spite the nose on is face and flick the bird to the fans; You know, those people who spend their hard earned Wonga taking valuable time off form work and their families to follow the team every-fuckin-where...

I hope I am so Completely Wrong and I will be Very, VERY Happy to be so, but something tells me because of his 'Arrogance' he may well start clivechenko tonight... When the uselesCunt or as my old Latin teacher would have said " Frustra cunnus" shouldn't even be anywhere near the bench never mind be up for selection.

The maddening & frustrating thing about all this is that we are 100% Capable of matching & beating Any Other Team on the fucking Planet, yet we shoot ourselves in the foot (pun intended) when we could be Coasting.

:banghead: :duh: :wailer: :suicide:

ps: Apologies I should have included the following.

Latin for the following:

Spunk Bubble = Spermus Bulla

Cock Pussy = Gallus Vaginalis

Xhaka & Clivechenko = All of the above
What's the Latin for Le fartpipe mk2..Asking for a friend :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Crepitu Fibialis (or Fibia) Mk2 = Duo Nota.

Tell your 'friend' he is most welcome. :D :wink:

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: I don't know why on earth I am getting nervous (pre-match tummy wobbles etc) Seeing as the chances of us getting something are not looking entirely positive .

:?

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I reckon an early red card could turn the tide, if we can get zinchenko sent off in the first 20 minutes we could be in with a shout.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I think this will be a hard watch, I can't even predict a score either way, if we turn up we can win but that's if.

Zinchenko is an enigma to me, large parts of last season I thought he played well but seems to have regressed, we know he will start so let's hope he Has his best game of the season, I know that's not setting a high bar btw.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:34 pm
I reckon an early red card could turn the tide, if we can get zinchenko sent off in the first 20 minutes we could be in with a shout.
He better not even start! :banghead:

If he doesn’t then I’m actually reasonably confident about tonight.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

We have to score first and take it from there otherwise our little petals will wilt. Jorginho has to start and hopefully we will see the old Rice from a few weeks ago.
COYG!!!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:29 pm
We have to score first and take it from there otherwise our little petals will wilt. Jorginho has to start and hopefully we will see the old Rice from a few weeks ago.
COYG!!!
I think Rice is knackered, he was ridiculously used for two whole meaningless international friendlies when he should have been rested for the second game, it's no wonder Rodri has said he's been overplayed too, their roles demand so much energy.