ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

wibble wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am
🚨 Arsenal have identified three priority positions to strengthen as Mikel Arteta plans changes to his squad with the aim of breaking into Europe’s elite.

▪️ Striker
▪️ Left-back
▪️ Midfielder

If Reiss Nelson is sold, the club will look at replacing him with a new winger, with Pedro Neto among their serious targets out wide.

[@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc
We can dare to dream!
Except Reiss Nelson won't be sold because just like Nketiah, he's on wages way beyond the reach of the sort of clubs that would-be interested. Those 2 will be loaned out until their contracts end

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:33 pm
wibble wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am
🚨 Arsenal have identified three priority positions to strengthen as Mikel Arteta plans changes to his squad with the aim of breaking into Europe’s elite.

▪️ Striker
▪️ Left-back
▪️ Midfielder

If Reiss Nelson is sold, the club will look at replacing him with a new winger, with Pedro Neto among their serious targets out wide.

[@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc
We can dare to dream!
Except Reiss Nelson won't be sold because just like Nketiah, he's on wages way beyond the reach of the sort of clubs that would-be interested. Those 2 will be loaned out until their contracts end
And that is a big part of the mismanagement that's prevailed at this club since the myth of the no money Wenger days when he over paid and handed extended improved contracts to shit players, a trait that Arteta and Edutard have fully embraced.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These need to go. They won't but they must and should be fucked out of the door even on a free if that's the only way...

zinchenko aka: the wanderer

vieira aka: the cocktail stick

nketiah aka: feather-lite

cedric aka: toilet cleaner

partey aka: sicknote1

jesus aka: sicknote2

Rambo too good to stay as a number two keeper

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal and Manchester City are both considering a move for Bruno Guimarães. Early interest from the two clubs raises the prospect of #AFC and #MCFC once again battling for the same midfielder, as with Declan Rice last summer. @TeleFootball

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:31 am
Arsenal and Manchester City are both considering a move for Bruno Guimarães. Early interest from the two clubs raises the prospect of #AFC and #MCFC once again battling for the same midfielder, as with Declan Rice last summer. @TeleFootball

I would go so far as to say that he is THE BEST midfielder in the premier league this season, BUT there was a story last week that he is after buying a £4m house in geordieland lately so it is unlikely that he is going anywhere

Midz

Post by Midz »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:20 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

I would go so far as to say that he is THE BEST midfielder in the premier league this season, BUT there was a story last week that he is after buying a £4m house in geordieland lately so it is unlikely that he is going anywhere
Surely he could commute?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

He’s a horrible fucking c.unt, but I wouldn’t mind him being our horrible fucking c.unt all the same.

If we are going shopping at the Newcastle fire sale then I hope it’s him we go after rather than sick note Isaac.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:37 pm
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Surely he could commute?
That bit in Red is a load of bollocks... There's No Dwelling In that Shyte Hole of an area could possible cost that much, You could probably buy the whooool Town Mun for £4Million Lyke yah knoooo. :D

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

I forgot to post but last weekend sami mokbel of the mail...yes I know...mentioned how we could raise funds and listed a few players and trossard was one...hope that's simply mail bllx and as i say only his name was mentioned among those to raise funds and not seen anywhere else, so hopefully bllx, as the guy is an absolute must keep. I was sceptical of him when signing mostly due to mudrk disappontment! (Although i think mudryk could be good i the right environment) but he's class, not 100% consistent but usually has an impact and exactly the sort of optio we need i the squad. If he got game time and was fit ESr would be in same bracket.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

That striker for Feyenoord will probably be salah's replacement now since that lad from the Goonies will be managing them

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨Arsenal open preliminary talks with key defender Gabriel Magalhaes over an improved contract. Early indications are positive - but immediate focus remains on the title race. Still has over two years left, so no rush to accelerate talks. Story:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:30 pm
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

He’s a horrible fucking c.unt, but I wouldn’t mind him being our horrible fucking c.unt all the same.

If we are going shopping at the Newcastle fire sale then I hope it’s him we go after rather than sick note Isaac.
Guimarães is okay(ish) I guess, but not a fucking patch on Declan Rice, who for me is the 2nd best Midfielder in the Prem; after that despicableCunt Rodri.

Any more the £45Mill and they can fuck off.

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Yeah, fuck him he's a c.unyt (c.unyt is like a c.unt) we don't want him anywhere near our team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm
rodders999 wrote:
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Yeah, fuck him he's a c.unyt (c.unyt is like a c.unt) we don't want him anywhere near our team.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well said Midz ! :high5:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I wish we'd have the balls to go after Cole Palmer. We should have tried it last summer when he was up for sale.

Guimarães alongside Rice would be quite a tight ship in the middle. One can dream.