Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Nack

Re: Manure A Sun May 12th KO 430pm

Post by Nick Nack »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:20 pm
Fucking typical, sounds like Yahnited may have up to 5 players back for Sunday's game :banghead:

Rashford is fit again..... He looks world class twice a year.... Home and away against Arsenal....c.unt
Martinez could be back along with Fernandes, Mctominay and Luke Shaw.
Will give them a lift certainly if they all come back. Fuckers. :roll:
Luke Shaw, he's just a fat Luke Littler :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Let's send all the trains and buses back to London and Essex chock full of weeping manure crunts. :box:

Three nil to the Arsenal. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:20 pm
Fucking typical, sounds like Yahnited may have up to 5 players back for Sunday's game :banghead:

Rashford is fit again..... He looks world class twice a year.... Home and away against Arsenal....c.unt
Martinez could be back along with Fernandes, Mctominay and Luke Shaw.
Will give them a lift certainly if they all come back. Fuckers. :roll:
Luke Shaw, he's just a fat Luke Littler :lol:
:lol:

Every time the fatCunt walks through the security gates at their training ground the Automated System Starts Saying:

"Attention! Attention Wide Load Coming Through" :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Pre-Match Presser with Arteta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soVITQtyKOo

Some of these journo's ask the most inane, dumb questions. I mean the stupid fucking Bimbo at the beginning sounds like one of those female pundits we have to endure co-commentatin on the Mens' games. :roll: :banghead:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

1 - 0 to the Arsenal. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tomi to have a late fitness test.... I hope to fuck he can play otherwise we might get zinchenko marking (sorry wandering off when he's supposed to be marking) Garnacho.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Ray C wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:44 am
1 - 0 to the Arsenal. :barscarf: :barscarf:
A bit pessimistic - I’m expecting at least FOUR :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

They will be raging to get at us. Watch them turn up like a world class outfit.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:50 pm
They will be :cry: I fully expect a hybrid of Brazil 70 Milan late 80s an Madrid 98-2002 tomorrow :cry: Rashford will be like prime Van Basten aswell no fkn doubt :cry:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Third time lucky next year? Really deflated about it all can’t lie.

I’m torn between being really proud of the boys for a superb effort this year and also frustrated because after getting close last year and it being so painfully obvious we needed a striker
, to not buy one and repeat the same thing the next year is just brutal.

Firmly believe a top striker would have won us at least one more game as there were a few we were well on top and squandered umpteen chances.

Football is fucking brutal.

Anyway let’s pump these arseholes today and at least take they no romance cheating fucks to the last whistle.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yesterday's results went much as expected, even though I hoped for a Miracle by Fulham; buncha No MarkCunts. (Playing with Kites FFS! :banghead: :cussing: )

As Arteta has said "All we can do is focus on our own games and win as many as possible" and after yesterday I know that sounds a bit :? :roll: ...

But it's true.

What I am hoping our players DON'T Fucking Do is "Give Up The Ghost".

Having seen Cheaty demolish the cottagingCunts with ease yesterday is for them to think - Like many on here - "Oh! Well That's That Then" and not play to their full potential. Even if, IF the title looks like it is gone, I still want us to Rape These Gobby MancCunts - To Humiliate and Embarrass the Gobshite Fuckwads...

To Not Buckle at this stage...To demonstrate we Have Improved and Progressed since last seasons Bottle Job.

I want a Sizeable Win for Us AND a Clean Sheet.

We all know Ten Pedo Haag is a DeadCunt Walking, so let's inflict as much Pain on these Fuckers as is Humanly Possible.

so:

#COYG

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:50 pm
Yep there will be none of the half hearted meandering around the pitch today not giving a single fuck you can bet.

Today is the day we can be finally put out of our misery rather than waiting for the scum to inevitably get obliterated Tuesday evening.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Even if we win City could hump Spurs 6-0 to take GD out of the equation.

augie

Post by augie »

scotgooner wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:31 am
Third time lucky next year? Really deflated about it all can’t lie.

I’m torn between being really proud of the boys for a superb effort this year and also frustrated because after getting close last year and it being so painfully obvious we needed a striker
, to not buy one and repeat the same thing the next year is just brutal.

Firmly believe a top striker would have won us at least one more game as there were a few we were well on top and squandered umpteen chances.

Football is fucking brutal.

Anyway let’s pump these arseholes today and at least take they no romance cheating fucks to the last whistle.

Sums it up for me too :cry: :cry:

I get the whole argument about the need for near total perfection, but I dont go along with it and think that it avoids the issues - reality is that we dropped bad points against teams that we shouldnt drop pts to. Reality is that our shortcomings this season were flagged on here for well over 12 months and ignored by the cone boy who thought that his brilliance would surpass all :roll: :roll:
Problem is where we go from here - I am so deflated cos I dont see changes on the horizon. I dont see a top quality striker coming in the summer, I dont see a proper left back coming in (he'll play Timber there imo), and I dont see a change in mentality incoming - as a club and as a fanbase we seem to believe that second is the pinnacle and the most we can reasonably accept, and whilst I understand that thinking, I certainly dont buy into it. Football has changed immeasureably since GG took over at AFC, but he ended the scouse domination despite spending a pittance in comparison, because things like team spirit and tactical nous dont need billions of oil money to be instilled. I see comments in last few days saying that the cone boy MUST WIN a trophy next season and I am wondering how is that gonna happen ? His record in domestic cups is attrocious since he exiled the players he inherited, so how is he gonna change that ? Spent almost £700m but still feels the need to play all his key players in 95% of games and then wonders why players are fatigued and pick up muscle issues

Today we should beat this shit out of these gutless c.unts regardless of who they have back from injury, but I cant shake this feeling that today our title bid ends - if it is to end today, can we please just go down fighting and shows some real guts and passion ? As a bonus prize if someone could also break up their rat faced whinging captain and that useless argentinian prix on the wing :censored:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

We need a striker, no question about it. I reckon if we had one we would have won the league. The problem now is that we have scored so freely of late this season that Arteta will have his belief reinforced that we still don't need one.

Havertz has improved, but is not the answer....Jesus never was, and Martinelli has dropped off alarmingly. Havertz is our new Giroud.....gets a few goals but is too slow to be a match winning threat.