other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm
Villa going up in smoke in the zenith data systems European Poundland trophy.

Cuuuuuuuuunts :barscarf:
Great view of the Brummies up in the stands. Booking.com has exploded with all the cancellations that have just been made. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 pm
arrgee wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 11:15 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 pm
Bayern have absolutely fucked this at the death.
Has Kane insulted the spirits or something? Bloke’s cursed.
It’s the Mayo curse. Kane’s father is from Mayo.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/ ... 0-year-run
If we don’t win the Euros, Ireland can have him! :lol:
Fuck that. The last time we had a fucking tottnumb striker playing for Oireland my mate Paulo and I nearly had to fight a whole stand in Lansdowne Road. :lol: :box:

Every time Pikey Keane touched the ball BOO! Every single touch BOO! The little scum cùnt scored BOO! Fucking BOO! :lol:

Oh and you won't be winning those Euros. Not a chance while Borat / Ali G is managing them. :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Fulham won't be doing us any kind of favour on sat against city ,they're on the beach,pics of them at training during the week showed them flying kites,another photo of Iwobi at Euro Disney this week celebrating his birthday.

You can see how seriously they're taking the game :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm
Villa going up in smoke in the zenith data systems European Poundland trophy.

Cuuuuuuuuunts :barscarf:

Swear to god matt cash wouldnt get a start in league of Ireland team - he is fcuking useless :roll: They were dominating early on last night and he didnt bother his arse tracking his man and all of a sudden they are a goal down despite dominating :evil: Every time they passed the ball to him in an attacking position the useless c.unt went backwards with it, and at one time he literally fell over his own legs when there was no opposition player near him :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Patty Cash
Takes Back Handers
He's worse than Swann & Flanders
He doesn't track back
He can't attack

besides that he's a cun.t

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:11 am
Fulham won't be doing us any kind of favour on sat against city ,they're on the beach,pics of them at training during the week showed them flying kites,another photo of Iwobi at Euro Disney this week celebrating his birthday.

We all know how good Cheaty are but fuck me these last games have fell beautifully for the *word censored* :cry:
Fulham fartpipes beach..
Bin lids won't try a leg..
Shammers ditto..

Ffs

It's just a case of how many points they win it by now :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:11 am

We all know how good Cheaty are but fuck me these last games have fell beautifully for the *word censored* :cry:
Fulham fartpipes beach..
Bin lids won't try a leg..
Shammers ditto..

Ffs

It's just a case of how many points they win it by now :cry:
I think all we can play for is pride, mate. I don't think now cheateh will drop points whereas previously I thought they'd draw one game. So if we win all our games I'd day for me anyway Arteta has earned another year as manager.

But he has to win a trophy next year. It's a results driven business. I have no wish to be managed by an "innovator" or an "elite coach" or any of that soccer fanboy shit. I want us managed by a winner. If he can't deliver trophies than its thank you for your service, who's next for the job.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Probably end up 4 or 5 here :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fuck off Fulham - another bunch of c.unts who checked out weeks ago

Beyond belief

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Not that City need any help but congrats to Anthony Taylor for getting every 50/50 decision wrong so far

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can McCoist and this other c.unt on TNT sports actually contain themselves just a bit. Two blokes pulling each other off about City at lunchtime is a bit undignified

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

City sooo far above everyone else in the league am surprised anyone got within 2 points of them

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

It’s always the silly points that costs you. Fulham home. 1 nil up. Should have been 5. They went down to 10 in the 83rd minute. We gave them one sloppy corner out of nothing, we didn’t defend it and they scored it. Those two points will lose us the title I’m afraid.

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 12:27 pm
It’s always the silly points that costs you. Fulham home. 1 nil up. Should have been 5. They went down to 10 in the 83rd minute. We gave them one sloppy corner out of nothing, we didn’t defend it and they scored it. Those two points will lose us the title I’m afraid.
Your supposed to drop silly points, before city came along everyone dropped unusual points that's what made it exciting...but now this lot win 25 in a row smashing everyone 5-0 and the non-integrity teams not even trying coupled with suspicious refereeing has just made footie super dull for years

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Linighans there!! wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 12:37 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 12:27 pm
Your supposed to drop silly points, before city came along everyone dropped unusual points that's what made it exciting...but now this lot win 25 in a row smashing everyone 5-0 and the non-integrity teams not even trying coupled with suspicious refereeing has just made footie super dull for years
Don’t disagree. It is what it is until they hopefully get found guilty. Either that or we have to wait until Pep leaves.