Scum away (Capital One Cup)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Scum away (Capital One Cup)

Post by SteveO 35 »

Been away on a business trip this week but had the pleasure of watching this in a sports bar in Malmo.......made my fucking night and my week. Some of my happiest Gooner memories are beating these fuckers 2-1 at the shitole in the cup we can win, so glad we pulled it out of the bag.

Have we ever beaten them 4 times in a season? Would dearly love to fuck them off in the other cup we can win too !

Poor old Scummers - their end of season party gets earlier each year. Time for a new messiah ? Brendan Rodgers perhaps....

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Herd wrote:Well the nice people of N17 got a shock when 120- old age pensioners got off at Bruce Grove and started marching up the high road and growling at the natives who panicked like stampeding wildebeests at the Zambese river .
Afterwards wtf was was that wait all about , complete shambles from their OB .
Your Choice is blend in with the spuds and hope u dont get sussed or wait in the ground for 40 mins .

Thats about it fella, the policing is a disgrace, Familys not safe to go to a sporting event, the Police have a duty to protect

So many moronic scum down there its unreal, give us a proper cup allocation of 5,000 and see what happens
As I was saying in another thread they can sniff you out even if you are not wearing colours. I dread going to WHL because I've worked with soo many spuds down the years it is inevitable that I will bump into one of them, and be outed.

Going back to the gooners who ripped the advertising hoardings up, in hindsight it was a pretty stupid thing to do in full view of cctv etc. If they are season ticket holders, then they can expect to have their membership terminated which will be pretty gutting for die hards that have been to loads of away games. The requirements for this game was something stupid like 25 credits. Spurs will defo do their best to smash up the toilets on November 8th.

Understand its not right, but made me feel laugh, seeing those shit signs being ripped up.....

No way as bad as being attacked by hundreds of scum outside the ground, we are talking about bits of cardboard and human beings FFS
Agreed, there was a big group of spuds on the corner of the high road and the away end baying for blood as usual.

No doubt they will use something that has been blown out of all proportions to cause mayhem at the emirates in 6 weeks time. We better start reinforcing our urinals.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:
augie wrote:
donaldo71 wrote:Whatever anyone says about Flamini he plays for the shirt.Something Ozil and Giroud could learn from.

Giroud absolute shite again.As for Campbell how is he still at the club

He plays for the ££££ and don't be under any illusions thinking otherwise - a quick look back at his employment record will show you the importance/priority he has given to money in his career
In general I agree with this. However, a quick look at my employment record would show a similar thing. Whilst employed by somebody though I always do my best for that company.
Let me guess, Campbell could be still at the club because not even Wenger would not be so crazy as to release him when we only have 1.5 strikers.
Don't recall too much chest beating from Flamini when he was boarding a plane for Milan back in 2008.
Probably due to his Bulging Wallet getting in the way! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Herd wrote:Well the nice people of N17 got a shock when 120- old age pensioners got off at Bruce Grove and started marching up the high road and growling at the natives who panicked like stampeding wildebeests at the Zambese river .
Afterwards wtf was was that wait all about , complete shambles from their OB .
Your Choice is blend in with the spuds and hope u dont get sussed or wait in the ground for 40 mins .

Thats about it fella, the policing is a disgrace, Familys not safe to go to a sporting event, the Police have a duty to protect

So many moronic scum down there its unreal, give us a proper cup allocation of 5,000 and see what happens
As I was saying in another thread they can sniff you out even if you are not wearing colours. I dread going to WHL because I've worked with soo many spuds down the years it is inevitable that I will bump into one of them, and be outed.

Going back to the gooners who ripped the advertising hoardings up, in hindsight it was a pretty stupid thing to do in full view of cctv etc. If they are season ticket holders, then they can expect to have their membership terminated which will be pretty gutting for die hards that have been to loads of away games. The requirements for this game was something stupid like 25 credits. Spurs will defo do their best to smash up the toilets on November 8th.

Understand its not right, but made me feel laugh, seeing those shit signs being ripped up.....

No way as bad as being attacked by hundreds of scum outside the ground, we are talking about bits of cardboard and human beings FFS
Agreed, there was a big group of spuds on the corner of the high road and the away end baying for blood as usual.

No doubt they will use something that has been blown out of all proportions to cause mayhem at the emirates in 6 weeks time. We better start reinforcing our urinals.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No need they don't know what urinals are - Which I guess is understandable - They having watched their team play at/in a toilet - they just shyte and piss wherever they are sitting/standing...However, it is about time we gave them the kind of greeting and farewell to our ground that they deserve....(use your very fertile imaginations here)...

at least that's what I read that someone allegedly suggested somewhere....

sauberlime

Post by sauberlime »

I haven't seen that so far. Do you have the link for it though? Image

Herd

Post by Herd »

A few things here ,firstly the red sea pedestirans have been smashing up our toilets from Highbury days so lets not say we have provoked them .
The signs were solid plastic a quick clean and then they can stick em back up .
Flamini moving to Milan was entirely Edelmans fault and he was sacked for it the following summer ,I do not think of flamini as a mercenary but i think we overpay him !
Spurs are fooking grasses they invite the Herd for a chat at Bruce Grove then film us as they make their excuses and run away WTF ?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:A few things here ,firstly the red sea pedestirans have been smashing up our toilets from Highbury days so lets not say we have provoked them .
Flamini moving to Milan was entirely Edelmans fault and he was sacked for it the following summer ,I do not think of flamini as a mercenary but i think we overpay him !
Spurs are fooking grasses they invite the Herd for a chat at Bruce Grove then film us as they make their excuses and run away WTF ?

Yeah some mug from Spurs admin said it was 100K worth of damage.....thats whats on the insurance claim anyway :D

Make no apologies here, I just hate those wankers, scum the lot of them

REB

Post by REB »

Herd wrote:A few things here ,firstly the red sea pedestirans have been smashing up our toilets from Highbury days so lets not say we have provoked them .
no one wanted to dance with you and your friends herd :? but they said they are a superfirm :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

They are indeed the superfirm but alas I am and have been for some considerable amount of years retired ,
and took no part in any shenanigans alleged or perceived !
At my age its enough just to be able to breath and then fart in their vague direction however those who went said they
had a good laugh and managed to spook the superfirm without rendering themselves liable for arrest and long periods of banning or dentention !

REB

Post by REB »

:D

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Herd wrote:They are indeed the superfirm but alas I am and have been for some considerable amount of years retired ,
and took no part in any shenanigans alleged or perceived !
At my age its enough just to be able to breath and then fart in their vague direction however those who went said they
had a good laugh and managed to spook the superfirm without rendering themselves liable for arrest and long periods of banning or dentention !

Having been born and raised in the Spud stronghold that is Enfield, I have had the pleasure of spending long periods mixing with these things. What I can say with some authority is that I know of some of the older crowd who used to get involved at Spurs many years back and they could certainly give as good as they got.
However, what is also true is that the little boys they have there these days are nothing but bullies. They shout a lot and growl a bit more but only do so when they outnumber the opposing fans. They are not "hard" but like everyone to think they are. They are little boys who throw their dumbies out of the pram. Most of them would run as fast as they could if they found themselves on the receiving end.
I understand that many of our own don't like to get involved but if you growl a bit and give it back to them, they will inevitably melt away.
They accuse our support of being tough behind police lines but I think it is fair to say that the same should be aimed at them.

Simon

Post by Simon »

Never cease to be amazed at how supposedly grown-up men can act at times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=fHuPTH1teIY

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Looking forward to Sheffield Wednesday away - will certainly be heading up there. Only game I'm looking forward to other than the next time we play those losers from the Lane, and FA Cup 3rd Round in January

Fuck 4th and fuck that shite we're almost out of

sauberlime

Post by sauberlime »

Can't wait for this! Image