Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Thynker wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:52 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:50 pm
Thynker wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:40 pm
Objective opinions...

Havertz should have seen red
Guimaraes should have seen red, if not for the initial forearm/elbow, it was at least a yellow and his 2nd half yellow was given for a lesser offence

No way the goal should have stood
A pile of toss this post. Havertz red never. He slides in and his trailing leg drags across the floor and makes contact. Guimaraes is actually violent conduct. Not accidental. Deliberate strike to the back of the head. As bad a red as you will ever see. Not sure why you are wittering on about it being at least a yellow. Total fucking nonsense.
A pile of toss but you agree with me on 2 out of the 3 outcomes?
How have you worked that out? I’ve disagreed with everything you said. You think Guimaraes red due to two yellows. Bull shit. He should have had a straight red. Havertz was never a red.

TeeCee

Re: Fat beerbellied arsepieces with stupid voices who will be fired up to fuck after stiffening manure A Sat Nov 4th KO

Post by TeeCee »

VAR will give these excuses tomorrow, guaranteed.....

On no red card for Bruno......
VAR can only get involved if they think it's a red card offence, they considered it worthy of a yellow at most so did not ask the referee to look at it, no clear and obvious error.

Havertz tackle....... Not deemed dangerous so yellow is right decision, no clear and obvious error.

Ball out of play...... No camera angle available to confirm ALL of the ball was out of play so it could not be given as out.
No clear and obvious error.

Foul on Gabby...... No camera angle to confirm foul or if the ball came off of Joelinton. No clear and obvious error.

Gordon offside....... No angle available to draw lines at the point the ball was played, no confirmation that it was played by Joelinton. No clear and obvious error.

We won't even get an apology on this. Arteta will be made an example of and get a long ban from the touchline.
Sky Sports will continue to support Saudi investors......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thynker wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:47 pm
Thynker wrote:
Objective opinions...

Guimaraes should have seen red, if not for the initial forearm/elbow, it was at least a yellow and his 2nd half yellow was given for a lesser offence

Not a chance. Sure we've all seen them given, and nearly always incorrectly, because that was not a dangerous tackle. His trailing leg barely clipped their lad's toe ffs. It looked far worse than it was because of the pace it happened at, but the slow motion actually showed how little contact there was, whereas it usually makes these type of tackles look far worse. It was not over the top, not violent or recklessly dangerous, just stupid and mistimed. A yellow was the correct punishment.
We'll agree to disagree. If a barcode had done it we'd be baying for the red.
Respectfully I absolutely would not. I bemoan how soft the game has gotten over the years. Sure I never want to see the kind of thuggery that Ramsey and Eduardo and Diaby were all hurt by, but not every foul is a booking and not every booking is a red card in my book at least. Agree to disagree buddy.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:55 pm
Thynker wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:52 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:50 pm
Thynker wrote:
Objective opinions...

A pile of toss this post. Havertz red never. He slides in and his trailing leg drags across the floor and makes contact. Guimaraes is actually violent conduct. Not accidental. Deliberate strike to the back of the head. As bad a red as you will ever see. Not sure why you are wittering on about it being at least a yellow. Total fucking nonsense.
A pile of toss but you agree with me on 2 out of the 3 outcomes?
How have you worked that out? I’ve disagreed with everything you said. You think Guimaraes red due to two yellows. Bull shit. He should have had a straight red. Havertz was never a red.
""...Guimaraes should have seen red, if not for the initial forearm/elbow...""
I think he should have seen a straight red but in no way was it not worthy of a card particularly given what he did get a card for in the 2nd half.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:56 pm
VAR will give these excuses tomorrow, guaranteed.....

On no red card for Bruno......
VAR can only get involved if they think it's a red card offence, they considered it worthy of a yellow at most so did not ask the referee to look at it, no clear and obvious error.

Havertz tackle....... Not deemed dangerous so yellow is right decision, no clear and obvious error.

Ball out of play...... No camera angle available to confirm ALL of the ball was out of play so it could not be given as out.
No clear and obvious error.

Foul on Gabby...... No camera angle to confirm foul or if the ball came off of Joelinton. No clear and obvious error.

Gordon offside....... No angle available to draw lines at the point the ball was played, no confirmation that it was played by Joelinton. No clear and obvious error.

We won't even get an apology on this. Arteta will be made an example of and get a long ban from the touchline.
Sky Sports will continue to support Saudi investors......
For me the easiest one to prove is the foul. Clear as day that it was a 2 handed shove in the back.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Just to clear up the Guimaraes 'arm' to the head, this is taken from the official laws of the game

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

Violent conduct is a red card offence.

So PGMOL, give us an excuse for that one!!!!!!!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:03 pm
Just to clear up the Guimaraes 'arm' to the head, this is taken from the official laws of the game

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

A few characters on here think it was a yellow. WRONG!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Knowing that rule as we all do, yes even us great dirty unwashed fans of the game, I find it beyond astonishing that a so called "professional", whose only fucking job is to know and implement those rules, could watch that forearm smash and not immediately determine it was a red card offence. Fucking astonishing. :x

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So it now turns out that one of the refs on VAR duty tonight officiated a game in the Saudi league this year. Other officials have been doing games in Dubai.

At that absolute very least that’s not a good look as a conflict of interest because those countries both own clubs in this league…..at the worst who knows what’s gone on when they’ve been over there…..

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:07 pm
TeeCee wrote:

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Knowing that rule as we all do, yes even us great dirty unwashed fans of the game, I find it beyond astonishing that a so called "professional", whose only fucking job is to know and implement those rules, could watch that forearm smash and not immediately determine it was a red card offence. Fucking astonishing. :x
So absolutely no distinction is made as to the part of the body used in the violent act then. They just make up shit to excuse their cheating or incompetence. Absolutely fucking horrific. The Premier League should be sent the wording of the law in question and ask why their professional referees have ignored it tonight and then made up their own law. Cheating, corruption or incompetence. No other explanations.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:04 pm
STOP FUCKING GASLIGHTING ME :banghead:

Thing is, I can take losing when we’ve deserved to lose (Wednesday for example). Hell, I can take losing on the chin if we made an effort but it just weren’t our day. But to be cheated like that is fucking annoying.

Not even JUST the goal but Bruno should have been sent off for battery. Clear as fucking day.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

If I was running Arsenal I would call out the Premier League at every turn from now on. All out war. Just consistently and constantly question what is going on in front of our eyes on a weekly basis. I’d get some top Barristers instructed to write a weekly report to the Premier League questioning how the laws of the game are not being applied. Every week a letter goes in without fail. Think of Andy in The Shawshank Redemption when he’s after those books for the library. And publish the letter when it goes in. All you need to do is write out the law of the game (violent conduct re Guimaraes) and then ask why it hasn’t been applied. Demand an answer or we will take that as acceptance of guilt. The bandwagon will grow and they will have to engage eventually. Because it is clear as day that there is an organised corruption going on.

wibble

Post by wibble »

Article on Bbc today with a lot of scrutiny about the signings of Raya and Havertz:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67324261

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:37 am
If I was running Arsenal I would call out the Premier League at every turn from now on. All out war. Just consistently and constantly question what is going on in front of our eyes on a weekly basis. I’d get some top Barristers instructed to write a weekly report to the Premier League questioning how the laws of the game are not being applied. Every week a letter goes in without fail. Think of Andy in The Shawshank Redemption when he’s after those books for the library. And publish the letter when it goes in. All you need to do is write out the law of the game (violent conduct re Guimaraes) and then ask why it hasn’t been applied. Demand an answer or we will take that as acceptance of guilt. The bandwagon will grow and they will have to engage eventually. Because it is clear as day that there is an organised corruption going on.
Step 1 - be as vocal as the Mickeys were and let's all have a listen to the audio. Step 2 - refuse to accept another PGMOL apology but use it instead to demand compensation at the end of the season depending on what happens.

By next season VAR will probably be gone anyway. There was a massive shit storm at the new Shitole, and an equally bad call in Wolves game last weekend. It is being deliberately managed that way this season so that those sneaky c.unts at the FA and PL can persuade all the teams to vote.it out

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:37 am
I fully agree. Fucking years we've had of this. For years, it was players sent off for nothing whilst the opposition kicked the shit out of us week after week, then it was the not putting the ball out of play if we were injured and everybody kept telling us how funny it all was and how we need to toughen up or whatever. Then we'd see the exact same situations dealt with when it came to Manure or the dippers or whoever else. It was corrupt then and to be fair, after that game at Old Trafford in 2003, we finally did make noises in public for once and all that happened was we got done over up there the following year.
These days, we've had three years of horrendous decisions go against us with VAR. To the extent now, where, as you say, they aren't even using the laws of the game to guide their decision making. They are making shit up to go against us. The elbow, the three or four separate offences that could have led to the goal being overturned. All ignored. No way in the world that goal or elbow is allowed the other way around. Even on the most basic level, if you can't or won't find an angle to show he's offside, you rule it out for a push or handball. That's what would happen against us.
The sheer number of disgraceful/disgusting decisions that have gone against us in recent seasons in comparison to other teams is outfuckingrageous, it really is. This isn't us being paranoid or over-reacting but every goal we score gets checked for lengthy periods, even Tomiyasu's one last weekend for no reason. They actively look for any reason to disallow our goals, they look in minute, needless detail for anything- think back to Ben White at Leicester last season or that one against Palace a few years back- or try to find any way to get one of our players sent off. In comparison, checks on opposition goals or challenges or elbows, are over in seconds. That elbow yesterday was proof of that. How can that be allowed? That goal was a disgrace and the exact fucking reason this fucking mess was brought it; to see that the ball has gone out and to see that a player is offside or a defender pushed. They didn't want to overrule it and didn't. They didn't even bother to check properly that the ball was out of play. On the video evidence they had, the ball was out. It's that simple. Then they make up some excuses to defend themselves knowing full well nobody can do anything or actually hold them to account. They are literally contracting themselves, lying and cheating and openly admitting it. As you say, we should have all out fucking war on the cûnts and at the same time, start asking questions about what's happening with the Man City investigation. Fucking hell.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.