Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Thynker

Re: Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

Post by Thynker »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:20 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:18 pm
I've been on holiday so have been watching the last three games in bars. Since Clummo stopped his magnificent streams I've gone back to dodgy streams but today none of them are carrying any English games today. Did I miss a police raid or something? Anyone got a link???
Try this:

https://navmix.app/generated?i=k45cFn1E ... vTU821&c=1
Doesn't look like you'll be needing it

TeeCee

Re: Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

Post by TeeCee »

Chavs 1-0 up at Villa....kuntz

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Saints 1-0 up against the Spammers

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Red Snapper wrote:
I've been on holiday so have been watching the last three games in bars. Since Clummo stopped his magnificent streams I've gone back to dodgy streams but today none of them are carrying any English games today. Did I miss a police raid or something? Anyone got a link???
Try this:

I love you. Official.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:23 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Try this:

I love you. Official.
It's from an App called Navmix which you can download but I'm not sure if it's still available. I used to use it a few years back but then it went away and I just saw the link shared on a football page I was reading. We're all using dragon TV this days. Come on, get with the cool kids.

Perryashburtongroves

Well this is all fucking shit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:26 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:23 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Try this:

I love you. Official.
It's from an App called Navmix which you can download but I'm not sure if it's still available. I used to use it a few years back but then it went away and I just saw the link shared on a football page I was reading. We're all using dragon TV this days. Come on, get with the cool kids.
Yeah Drogon TV:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Should be back on pitch in a few mins evidently

Perryashburtongroves

Me calling Dragon TV. Sorry. Also really called Drogon.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:21 pm
Chavs 1-0 up at Villa....kuntz
:banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:29 pm
The pre-emptive text/type does that mate... I had to 'correct' it to Drogon. :wink: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oooh Fuckin-Ray!

#COYG

Just hope our players don't relax too much and lose their Focus.

Perryashburtongroves

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:31 pm
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:29 pm
The pre-emptive text/type does that mate... I had to 'correct' it to Drogon. :wink: :D
Bloody technology. Need to get with the cool kids.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS This is Awful. :cry: :banghead:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Imagine just playing the game with no technical bullshit like the old days,both managers agree to play the game with no goal line shit or VAR,instead of waiting around for ages,we can dream