Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:08 am
They fucking launched it an hour later :lol:
:shock:

He's a witch - burn him! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck me have you seen the horrifically shit photoshoot they did for the new third kit on .com? :shock: :oops: :roll:

The jersey is gorgeous but they manage to somehow make it look a bit shit. I suppose Oirish Deckers' brown trousers didn't help of course..... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why the fuck do the have to have a Lesbian or Flomwob in these pictures the New Third Kit is Nothing to do with them! :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:35 am

Why the fuck do the have to have a Lesbian or Flomwob in these pictures the New Third Kit is Nothing to do with them! :banghead:

Because if they didnt there would be some d!ckhead accusing them of hating women like I had on here lately :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Leah Williamson is fucking unbelievable, I'd never want to get off her, so any more shit talk about her on here and you're going on the list 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:44 am
Leah Williamson is fucking unbelievable, I'd never want to get off her, so any more shit talk about her on here and you're going on the list 8)
I'm pretty sure you have heard of the following Rodders"

"Abandon All Hope All Ye Who Enter Here"

Well that is said to be carved into the lintel above the gates to Hades.

It is also what is carved into the Wooden Bed Frame of Sarina Weigman after Miss Williamson spent the night there! :wink:

So forget her Rodders she is already (cough cough) spoken for (genuinely dude!) :|

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

rodders999 wrote:
This. But she IS a lesbian so at least he got that right

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :barscarf:

That doesn't matter with Rodders, just another reason to put her in his WankBank!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
I had to Google this fucking non entity. Jaysus rodders you like em ugly huh? And just a bit boyish looking too..... :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:26 pm
rodders999 wrote:

It is also what is carved into the Wooden Bed Frame of Sarina Weigman after Miss Williamson spent the night there! :wink:

So forget her Rodders she is already (cough cough) spoken for (genuinely dude!) :|
I think all the female "footballers" are gay. So along with the shit level of football you have this constant rolling soap opera in the media about their love lives fucking Jenna so and so broke up with her girlfriend Mindy and is now dating her team mate Tammy's ex girlfriend Leah who has now moved to Man Citeh where her ex girlfriend Tasha has moved in with ex club team mate but England international colleague Katie..... :roll: :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:18 pm
rodders999 wrote:
I had to Google this fucking non entity. Jaysus rodders you like em ugly huh? And just a bit boyish looking too..... :shock:
You know me so well 8)

In two minds about getting this. I was all in when it was first released but for a third kit that will barely every be worn it’s steep at 80 quid. I think the pink shirt was worn for just 2 league games last season and this will be the same. It will probably turn out to be a cult classic so might shoot my wad on it but for now I’m holding off.

I might buy one off Dodgy Dave on Facebook who’s selling knock offs for 25 nicker. God bless him.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:22 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I think all the female "footballers" are gay. So along with the shit level of football you have this constant rolling soap opera in the media about their love lives fucking Jenna so and so broke up with her girlfriend Mindy and is now dating her team mate Tammy's ex girlfriend Leah who has now moved to Man Citeh where her ex girlfriend Tasha has moved in with ex club team mate but England international colleague Katie..... :roll: :roll:
If it was televised, I’d watch it :shock: :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

This (likely the most watched clip of wammans football) would help boost the rating though. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Image Courtesy of "Arsenal Till I Die"

Not the Lionesses but The Ironesses.

:coffeespit:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

This (likely the most watched clip of wammans football) would help boost the rating though. :lol:

Leishman of villa not at all bad!