Wolves wankstains A Sat 20th April KO 730pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Wolves wankstains A Sat 20th April KO 730pm

Post by rodders999 »

Unless Everton are safe and on the beach for that last game SteveO I honestly don't see the annual 7 nil final day resurrection this time around. We've just been pronounced DOA and if they need a result to stay up in that game, they'll get it :(

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:35 am
ONE ARSENE WENGER…..THERE’S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bringing on back the glory days of top 4 finishes, laps of appreciation, great mental strength, dropped leetle bit physically, super quality and special circumstances

My name’s SteveO, I’ve had an accident and woke up in 2010. I’m desperately trying to get back home. Life on Emirates, 2024 series
if you closed your eyes last night you could almost imagine Bendtner there instead of Havertz, Walcott there instead of Saka, and we even have another average Spanish keeper doing his best impression of Almunia. :barscarf:

The vintage 2010 model of Arsenal is back in business :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

Bringing on back the glory days of top 4 finishes, laps of appreciation, great mental strength, dropped leetle bit physically, super quality and special circumstances

My name’s SteveO, I’ve had an accident and woke up in 2010. I’m desperately trying to get back home. Life on Emirates, 2024 series
if you closed your eyes last night you could almost imagine Bendtner there instead of Havertz, Walcott there instead of Saka, and we even have another average Spanish keeper doing his best impression of Almunia. :barscarf:

The vintage 2010 model of Arsenal is back in business :barscarf:
Adidas Originals new range. The Wenger Clone Range.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

According to Arteta the players need "love and support" after last night. :oops:

more like a kick up the backside for fucking things up AGAIN ! :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 am
According to Arteta the players need "love and support" after last night. :oops:

Bet hes cosying up to i Love Oleks as we speak

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 am

And there is the reason for the club's nice soft center.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Possible defeat as normally have a run of them.....that said seasons fucked now....chavs, scum and Manx will likely take points of us.....depressing

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 am
Possible defeat as normally have a run of them.....that said seasons fucked now....chavs, scum and Manx will likely take points of us.....depressing
Defeat to the scum quickly followed by a limp dicked beating up at Old Trafford against the worst united team in living memory should be enough for the gator to shut this place down for good.

Get your posts in while you can folks, the end is nigh :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Wolves A loss
Chavs H draw
Bins A loss
Bournemouth H win
Manure A loss
Everton H swatting win

These are my predictions for the remaining games :cry: we may draw the losses we may beat the Chavs we may lose the wins :rubchin: Fuck knows :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:30 am
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 am
Defeat to the scum quickly followed by a limp dicked beating up at Old Trafford against the worst united team in living memory should be enough for the gator to shut this place down for good.

Get your posts in while you can folks, the end is nigh :barscarf:
The Gator is the majority shareholder in this place.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Yes, bet did we lack sharpness in the final third. Was that not the main reason?

I remember one night of the Wenger protests was the 2nd leg against Bayern. Lost 1-9 over the 2 legs. Driving home a die hard Wenger fan phoned the Talksport show screaming about how their goal was offside.

The bloke hosting the show, who was saying we were an embarrasment and should not be in the CL said.....which one of the nine?? :shock: :? :?

Aahh those glory days...

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:15 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Yes, bet did we lack sharpness in the final third. Was that not the main reason?

I remember one night of the Wenger protests was the 2nd leg against Bayern. Lost 1-9 over the 2 legs. Driving home a die hard Wenger fan phoned the Talksport show screaming about how their goal was offside.

The bloke hosting the show, who was saying we were an embarrasment and should not be in the CL said.....which one of the nine?? :shock: :? :?

Aahh those glory days...
Which one of the nine ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

which one of the nine !

That's what big Tone used to say to the ref when placing the ball after an offside .

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Wolves 15/2 :shock: considering they've stuck the cock up Cheaty at theirs this season that price is fucking massive :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is this where the wheels come completely off the Arsenal wagon?

OR !!!!

Do we turn the last two losses around and rebuild our season as if it were the Empire State Building!!?