Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after tonight's hard fought win at Wolves it's this shower of absolute cnuts at ours.Theyve definitely picked up lately which is hardly surprising with the array of personnel they have.This is a huge game and a huge banana skin.

SteveO 35

Re: Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

They are utter dog shit and Podgie is the Imposter of All Imposters. Can't believe the jobs this c.unt has landed on the back of being "ok" at Southampton and the vermin

Despite looking like the kid at school who always had a snotty nose and stank of piss, Palmer is probably the best signing of anyone all season in amongst a shower of big time Charlie wasters. Hopefully the missing persons bureau can locate the darling of this forum, Caicedo, in time for Ingerlish Deccers to prove he's worth 100x what that one season wonder could ever be

Arsenal 2 1970s Racist Wankers 0

augie

Post by augie »

I hate these racist c.unts. End of

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ditto

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

They create chances and miss them against everyone. What’s the betting they take them agains us?

OneBardGooner

Re: Chav Rentboy Cock Suckers H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

They have recently hit a 'Run of decent form', so we will Have To Be Our Toes from the off, also as per usual with these "Chav Rentboy Cock Suckers' They like kicking the opposition because they can't match the skills; expect lots of fouls and even some fisticuffs with Havertz employing the Dark Arts. Hope we can Physically Recover...Mentally we should be okay... If we aren't 'Leggy' well bum these Nazi Fuckers and send them weeping back to their shithole! :box: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Apparently Palmer played with heavy strapping on his thigh yesterday , hopefully he tweaked it a bit more.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

A must win........The cut and paste post until the end of the season.......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hate this little no mark pimped nothing club almost as much as the scum. The day they bought the CL was the day it lost all meaning and worth for me.

Hope we absolutely destroy them and that over rated chubby dog fucker Poxychinos. Another one only short of a bucket to sit on so the arsehole soccer fanboys can talk about how he's "an elite coach that doesn't need trophies to prove he is the messiah". :oops: :oops: :roll:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:18 pm
Hate this little no mark pimped nothing club almost as much as the scum. The day they bought the CL was the day it lost all meaning and worth for me.

Hope we absolutely destroy them and that over rated chubby dog fucker Poxychinos. Another one only short of a bucket to sit on so the arsehole soccer fanboys can talk about how he's "an elite coach that doesn't need trophies to prove he is the messiah". :oops: :oops: :roll:
I'm so, so tempted to say "bucket for Diet Pep". But I'll judge him in May :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:18 pm

I'm so, so tempted to say "bucket for Diet Pep". But I'll judge him in May :D
:lol: :lol:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Funny how Wenger used to say "judge me in May," then think he had the last laugh and shut up the haters, when May came, and he'd got 4th. Again!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:41 pm
Funny how Wenger used to say "judge me in May," then think he had the last laugh and shut up the haters, when May came, and he'd got 4th. Again!!
Sorry to be pedantic here, but don't you mean when he'd won the 4th place trophy! :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:54 am
Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:41 pm
Sorry to be pedantic here, but don't you mean when he'd won the 4th place trophy! :lol:

That's quite correct. I distinctly remember the great man telling us, more than once, that "The first trophy is 4th place". Such heady days.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Keep Palmer quiet and they’re toothless.

Hit ‘em quick and we’ll do ‘em good.