its not all doom and gloom

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tomkingsbury

its not all doom and gloom

Post by tomkingsbury »

I've seen enough from this season to suggest that we will be a better team for our experiences this season. We all know we lack depth and quality in defence but the nucleus is there and the mentality and experience to cope with pressure will come with time. Rather than looking at who we should get rid of, lets look at the positives and who we can build a team round: Adebayor, van persie (and eddy if they can stay injury free), flamini, fabregas, clichy, sagna, hleb (only just). The rest (including toure) need to drasticaly improve on this season's display or we will have problems.

Rather than writining about who is good and who isn't good enough, as long as wenger shows faith and strengthens appropriately we cna compete and win something next season - i mean we did do the double pre-season :wink:

I think we have a tremendous amount of will power, motivation and ability, it's just concentration and experience that let's us down. Despite our poor run, we played incredibly well against chelsea and lvierpool, and even the season seemed over when we wnet up to manchester, we still outplayed those twats, so that shows the fans what an incredible team we have at our disposal - i mean song was at centre back!!

So rather than running this team down, have faith, like mr wenger does to see that this team can go from strength to strength - i still believe we can finish second: there i've said it now!!