EURO 2012 KNOCKOUT ROUNDS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
terry henry

Re: EURO 2012 KNOCKOUT ROUNDS

Post by terry henry »

:rubchin: :blah:

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

Bloody chavs scoring. Just to piss me off :banghead:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

this is terrible :-P

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

kite wrote:Mata will now become european champion as he is allowed to play the last 5 minutes :wink: :wink:

He scored in a final after playing 3 mins in the whole tournament.

Baba will be climaxing all over the place.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

kite wrote:Mata will now become european champion as he is allowed to play the last 5 minutes :wink: :wink:
what a joke, spain should sell him, comes on to ride the run away train.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Gunnersaurus wrote:

He scored in a final after playing 3 mins in the whole tournament.

Baba will be climaxing all over the place.
please no!

kite

Post by kite »

Well I made it. I predictet every single game wrong :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Anyone who says Spain are boring should give up watching football.A truly magnificent team

In my time watching football only Brazil 70 are better

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

donaldo wrote:Anyone who says Spain are boring should give up watching football.A truly magnificent team

This......some people embarrass themselves on here with their climb aboard some tiny bandwagon load of absolute tosh, best football team I've ever seen.....ever.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
donaldo wrote:Anyone who says Spain are boring should give up watching football.A truly magnificent team

This......some people embarrass themselves on here with their climb aboard some tiny bandwagon load of absolute tosh, best football team I've ever seen.....ever.

:blah:

Just Kidding, wonderful team, if any had to dominate football for the past 10 years glad it was this spanish style of football. Delivered a top final.

Credit to Italy they've had a brilliant tournie!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Have to wait another two years to see them get beaten

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Rosie_titters wrote:a very one sided final - Italy have let themselves down big time
Very unfair.

Italy have had a very good tournament. Spain have been passing through teams for years now.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I just think you've got to admire them, sure one day someone's gonna stop them but for me they ate brilliant, I love the way that pass the ball and how all of them have such a wonderful first touch.....pure football players, even ramos is a brilliant football player, just watch his penalty again, his touch, they are head and shoulders above everyone else.

I thought earlier in the tournament they were playing below themselves and conserving energy and just doing enough and it showed, Italy were shattered and Spain could play another game.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

this final was never about italy, there were only a footnote. look at their first eleven, they are nowhere near spain, seriously spain's bench was better than Italy's first XI

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:I just think you've got to admire them, sure one day someone's gonna stop them but for me they ate brilliant, I love the way that pass the ball and how all of them have such a wonderful first touch.....pure football players, even ramos is a brilliant football player, just watch his penalty again, his touch, they are head and shoulders above everyone else.

I thought earlier in the tournament they were playing below themselves and conserving energy and just doing enough and it showed, Italy were shattered and Spain could play another game.
Spain are an experienced side, why people expect them to show all their cards early doesn't make sense to me.

They have a proven method to win tournaments and you must pace yourself in these competitions!