Bergkamp was overrated or "WUM 101"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Bergkamp was overrated

Post by augie »

gp543 wrote:F**k off you WUM. Go back to Glory Glory.

Agree 100%. I don't give a flying fcuk who this c*nt supports but enough is enough now and he should be fcuked out like all the other wum's that have frequented this place in recent years :evil: :evil:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

I think Sammy Hagar is a better singer than David Lee Roth, however Diamond Dave is a better showman.

:rubchin:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Bergkamp was a genius - better than Shearer, Henry or Vieira, up there with the very best of the last 20 years

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:controversial I know but I dont think he was in the league of Henry/Viera. Hell i'd put Shearer ahead of Bergkamp just for the shear consistency.

He scored amazing goals and I can understand why he is a fan favourite but IMO Ibrahimovic is on a different level. He was a great player no doubt but not A* top draw quality. Can anyone here truly justify him as being in the same league as Messi/Ibra/Ronaldo (both)?

He didn't have the burst of pace that Henry had and he played in the era of where football had yet evolved to whereby every touch is scrutinized and as such it is tempting to be nostalgic.
Did your mother not hug you enough as a child?

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

cardinal2011 wrote:
spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:controversial I know but I dont think he was in the league of Henry/Viera. Hell i'd put Shearer ahead of Bergkamp just for the shear consistency.

He scored amazing goals and I can understand why he is a fan favourite but IMO Ibrahimovic is on a different level. He was a great player no doubt but not A* top draw quality. Can anyone here truly justify him as being in the same league as Messi/Ibra/Ronaldo (both)?

He didn't have the burst of pace that Henry had and he played in the era of where football had yet evolved to whereby every touch is scrutinized and as such it is tempting to be nostalgic.
Did your mother not hug you enough as a child?
She gave me special hugs that she told me to keep secret.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

you sir, no nothing about football. Dennis Bergkamp was a genius.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I've been on this Fórum for some time now and have refrained from abusing any posters (no mean feat given some that we've had on here), but there's a time for everything so,

PLEASE FUCK OFF, YOU COMPLETE WANKER.

If you don't believe what you write you're a WUM of the lowest order and should be banned.

If you do believe it, you are badly in need of an intervention, and a ban might give you the time to seek help.

Either way. FUCK OFF!!!

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

GranadaJoe wrote:I've been on this Fórum for some time now and have refrained from abusing any posters (no mean feat given some that we've had on here), but there's a time for everything so,

PLEASE FUCK OFF, YOU COMPLETE WANKER.

If you don't believe what you write you're a WUM of the lowest order and should be banned.

If you do believe it, you are badly in need of an intervention, and a ban might give you the time to seek help.

Either way. FUCK OFF!!!
:high5:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Haha. What a fucking attention seeking mug.

Dennis Bergkamp = Football God!

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

The emotionally immature person, however, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Now I wonder who this might apply too.....

:hmmthink:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

The emotional reaction is what he wants and some of you seem to be giving it to him. Just laugh,it's meant to be comedy.

remigardeshair

Post by remigardeshair »

topgoon wrote: Just laugh,it's meant to be comedy.
So is 'Miranda' and 'Mrs Brown's Boys'.....

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

topgoon wrote:The emotional reaction is what he wants and some of you seem to be giving it to him. Just laugh,it's meant to be comedy.
I know, it's as if he's simply pulling stuff out of his arse though just for a reaction.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

safcftm wrote:Bergkamp was a genius - better than Shearer, Henry or Vieira, up there with the very best of the last 20 years
Resident Mackem knows which side his bread is buttered :barscarf:

paris 95

Post by paris 95 »

WTF

Why was this even a so called thread

Man was a devil ball king,.....now Fuck Off