THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by StuartL »

So Szcezney was caught smoking, Wenger was said to be fuming.......fucking hypocrite !

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Are you on a bet with someone to turn any footballing story about any team into a anti Wenger rant? Incredible :D
he's right though isn't he flash ?

its not the money or the talent is it ?

btw Pod played for Inter who held champions and top of table Juve to a 1-1. wonga couldn't draw away at the champs either, or at least hasn't since when ?????
How many times do you have to say the same thing though :banghead: Fucking hell :banghead: :banghead:

My old Sunday league team were runners up in Division 6 15 years ago having lost our best 2/3 players the year before and replacing them with younger players yet we beat much better teams and only lost out narrowly in the end, shall we compare that to Arsene and rant about that too.....

There is enough wrong with Arsene and Arsenal without having to compare him to every manager/team that has a decent result. Its like reading comments at bottom of webpage comments section and thinking that is the general consensus from ALL of that teams fans :oops:

But to be fair here flash, this is The Wenker Thread so if le cock is going to be slated anywhere, then most of the time it will be here 8)

I think that barring a few inaccuracies (the game tonight was a home game for ath Madrid and if they do knock real Madrid out they will only be in the quarter final), the comparisons with simeone is relevant - nobody can say for certain that simeone would succeed as manager of AFC, but I would bet my life that he would improve the way this team is playing and would certainly not tolerate the apathy that is thriving in our club :cry: :cry:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Agree with you augie regarding this thread thts wht it's for ,but how long before he starts infecting other threads.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:Watching Atletico beating Real Madrid, yet again, this season. Beat them in their own back yard, beat them at home, one foot in the copa final and right up there to retain the league title they won last year. Simeone lost Diego Costa, Courtois (best keeper in Spain) and Filipe Luis (who was the best left back in La Liga last year). And despite that, Atletico are still beating Real and still challenging for the league. Their wage bill is under £60mil! :shock:
Ours is over £145m - more than double. But still...we are "on the shoulder" of European giants S'oton and West Ham :roll:
:oops:
Give Simeone this exact Arsenal team and see what happens. No more soft pussies anymore that's for certain.
You just knew they'd be fawning praise of Simeone after another win, change the fucking record.
Sure thing amigo. When you've pulled Arsene's dinkle out your mouth, we can have a civilised convo.
No one's going to fawn over your beloved wrinkly poster-boy are they? You can't refute any of the points I made. He's got less money, is paid less, and achieves far more. Case closed.

Bon appetit! :roll:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

flash gunner wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Are you on a bet with someone to turn any footballing story about any team into a anti Wenger rant? Incredible :D
he's right though isn't he flash ?

its not the money or the talent is it ?

btw Pod played for Inter who held champions and top of table Juve to a 1-1. wonga couldn't draw away at the champs either, or at least hasn't since when ?????
How many times do you have to say the same thing though :banghead: Fucking hell :banghead: :banghead:

My old Sunday league team were runners up in Division 6 15 years ago having lost our best 2/3 players the year before and replacing them with younger players yet we beat much better teams and only lost out narrowly in the end, shall we compare that to Arsene and rant about that too.....

There is enough wrong with Arsene and Arsenal without having to compare him to every manager/team that has a decent result. Its like reading comments at bottom of webpage comments section and thinking that is the general consensus from ALL of that teams fans :oops:
Yes how ridiculous. Making disparaging Wenger comments on...errrr....ah yes a Wenger thread.
Of course, the repetitive nature has absolutely nothing to do with the same bullshit mistakes being made again and again does it :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:Watching Atletico beating Real Madrid, yet again, this season. Beat them in their own back yard, beat them at home, one foot in the copa final and right up there to retain the league title they won last year. Simeone lost Diego Costa, Courtois (best keeper in Spain) and Filipe Luis (who was the best left back in La Liga last year). And despite that, Atletico are still beating Real and still challenging for the league. Their wage bill is under £60mil! :shock:
Ours is over £145m - more than double. But still...we are "on the shoulder" of European giants S'oton and West Ham :roll:
Give Simeone this exact Arsenal team and see what happens. No more soft pussies anymore that's for certain.
You just knew they'd be fawning praise of Simeone after another win, change the fucking record.
Sure thing amigo. When you've pulled Arsene's dinkle out your mouth, we can have a civilised convo.
No one's going to fawn over your beloved wrinkly poster-boy are they? You can't refute any of the points I made. He's got less money, is paid less, and achieves far more. Case closed.

The coloured bits are hilarious in their hypocrisy :lol: stop the abuse Baba its what you were banned for before

Cased closed = FACT 8)

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Finding a 'civilised conversation, here is some task.
Just a collection of repetitive, boring, vindictive attacks on Wenger; no reasoned thinking, no awareness of the bigger picture, just knee-jerk reactions to any defeats.
But I'm sure it's makes people feel good about themselves.

hartygooner

Post by hartygooner »

LaughingGooner wrote:Finding a 'civilised conversation, here is some task.
Just a collection of repetitive, boring, vindictive attacks on Wenger; no reasoned thinking, no awareness of the bigger picture, just knee-jerk reactions to any defeats.
But I'm sure it's makes people feel good about themselves.
Sorry pal I dont post much here either but what planet are you on?

How many defeats would it take for it not to be knee-jerk? The same shit has been going on for at least the last 7 years!

The manager makes the same mistakes season after season and the manor of defeats are generally the same and have been for such a long time. Every man pundit, ex player and his dog have pointed out the same problems year after year and your calling the opinions of this forum knee-jerk? :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

flash gunner wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:

The coloured bits are hilarious in their hypocrisy :lol: stop the abuse Baba its what you were banned for before

Cased closed = FACT 8)
The coloured bits are also hilarious = FACT :D

hartygooner

Post by hartygooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:

Cased closed = FACT 8)
To be fair flash I dont really see what your agenda is against baba. He was funny in his first appearance and he is just as funny in his posting in the re-incarnation. He isnt really overly abusive to be fair, he has a way with words Ill admit but I find it funny to read.

To be fair, scum fan or not, he is right in 99% of his posts and the akb's often dont have a response to his facts. I just wish he was allowed to have this out with the board and wenger at an AGM now that would be hilarious.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Harty we all know people who rant on message boards are normally timid little people in real life so letting him loose on the board/AGM/Wenger would be the biggest let down in fucking history...... As for being funny i guess everyone has different things that they find funny and then as now Baba's "humour" sails close to the abuse mark which is unacceptable whether to an AKB WOB , MFI or the SAS.

hartygooner

Post by hartygooner »

flash gunner wrote:Harty we all know people who rant on message boards are normally timid little people in real life so letting him loose on the board/AGM/Wenger would be the biggest let down in fucking history...... As for being funny i guess everyone has different things that they find funny and then as now Baba's "humour" sails close to the abuse mark which is unacceptable whether to an AKB WOB , MFI or the SAS.
I guess I just find it funny that manages to do it without swearing and comes up with these ridiculous one liners. The "Arsenes little helpers" one a couple of years ago springs to mind. I would love to see him stand up and tell the board to remove Wengers dinkle from their mouths though. :lol:

The fact that their arent more posters new or old coming here much lately isnt really anything to do with him either. I would love some of the Official/Non Official AFC forum to come here and try and defend Wenger. Im sure that place is full of WUMs, it winds me up just reading some of them constantly defending the man.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

hartygooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Harty we all know people who rant on message boards are normally timid little people in real life so letting him loose on the board/AGM/Wenger would be the biggest let down in fucking history...... As for being funny i guess everyone has different things that they find funny and then as now Baba's "humour" sails close to the abuse mark which is unacceptable whether to an AKB WOB , MFI or the SAS.
I guess I just find it funny that manages to do it without swearing and comes up with these ridiculous one liners. The "Arsenes little helpers" one a couple of years ago springs to mind. I would love to see him stand up and tell the board to remove Wengers dinkle from their mouths though. :lol:

The fact that their arent more posters new or old coming here much lately isnt really anything to do with him either. I would love some of the Official/Non Official AFC forum to come here and try and defend Wenger. Im sure that place is full of WUMs, it winds me up just reading some of them constantly defending the man.
Wenger is indefensible in my opinion but i wish we had some more AKB's just to give other opinions as the usual ranting is tiresome

hartygooner

Post by hartygooner »

flash gunner wrote:
hartygooner wrote:

Wenger is indefensible in my opinion but i wish we had some more AKB's just to give other opinions as the usual ranting is tiresome
The wont come here though because as you say he is pretty much indefensible. I have watched some posters come here and have their arguments shot down in flames and torn apart too many times. That is why they wont come. They have a argument that held some weight a few years ago, that was the money excuse because nobody knew for sure if it was the board or him not spending. That has now been shown to be another Arsene illusion and there isnt alot left to argue 'for' him.

Those who havent been brainwashed and can see through the propaganda are now just stuck in limbo for the masses to wake up and show dissent or for him to somehow leave the club. This forum is now just group therapy for venting after yet another poor performance, or to look at corkbarrys basement thread when the misses isnt looking :-P :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Welcome Harty. Voice of reason. And yes it is sad we have come to this. :(