3 point lane

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TheOne2Smooth

3 point lane

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

are planning to increase 3point lane to 52,000. great idea more empty seats, where will they play when there shithole closes? may I suggest Barnet

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Ive heard they are looking to share with West Ham while Shite hart lane is shut. Bet that will go down well with west ham fans

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Fancy dress at SHL again? All come as blue seats. :roll:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

I'm suprised the haven't done a stupid thing like trying to loan Wembley im sure they tried once could you imagine seeing wembley with 70,000+ empty seats :lol: :lol:

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Apparently there is a problem with Wembley and the number of performances that are allowed per year? Some kind of licence issue? Not sure where I heard that - probably bloke in the pub.

On A lighter note, Spuds should not fall into this category though!

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Charlie! Charlie! wrote:Apparently there is a problem with Wembley and the number of performances that are allowed per year? Some kind of licence issue? Not sure where I heard that - probably bloke in the pub.

On A lighter note, Spuds should not fall into this category though!
I have heard that somewhere to about the amount of games they are allowed to hold per 12 months