Green Day @ the Grove

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Block_5_Gooner

Green Day @ the Grove

Post by Block_5_Gooner »

Booked my tickets this morning!

Who else is going? :twisted:

(Shame that moshing smiley has gone!)

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Re: Green Day @ the Grove

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

didnt billy joe just check himself into rehab after that little tantrum he had at the iHeartRadio concert?

rick1989

Post by rick1989 »

Booked! anyone see coldplay last time?

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:didnt billy joe just check himself into rehab after that little tantrum he had at the iHeartRadio concert?
Yep

Green Day issued a statement on their official Facebook page on Sunday. The statement said Armstrong was “seeking treatment for substance abuse. We would like everyone to know that our set was not cut short by Clear Channel and to apologize to those we offended at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas. We regretfully must postpone some of our upcoming promotional appearances.”

Claudia also said that Armstrong’s wife, Adrienne Nesser Armstrong, and their two children, 17-year-old Joseph and 14-year-old Jakob, were by his side while entering rehab. She added “I want to give my unconditional support in a time of need.

to be fair it was a funny rant..."I'm not fucking justin bieber, you motherfuckers" hahahahahhaa :coffeespit:

AFCjames

Post by AFCjames »

Presume most people have the priority link for this but if anyone doesn't. I'm more than happy to pass on.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

rick1989 wrote:Booked! anyone see coldplay last time?
Yeah i went to the Coldplay gig, the grove is a fine place for a concert. Would only stand tho, the sound is a bit shit if you're in the upper tier apparently

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Dont like them

Barry Bastard

Post by Barry Bastard »

F****** comedy act. Who let them in? N19 isn't far and it's more appropriate for these clowns.

Mood1987

Post by Mood1987 »

I heard about the rehab thing would be cautious before booking tickets, but I guess if it was cancelled would get a full refund

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

i'm going, a week before Download too so have iron Maiden to look forward too as well.