IF YOU COULD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

IF YOU COULD

Post by REB »

sign one player

sell one player

loan out one player

in the jan transfer window.

buy lewandowski
sell nic the twat bendtner
loan jenkinson

northbank123

Re: IF YOU COULD

Post by northbank123 »

Agree with Lewandowski but our squad just isn't deep enough for a 'tactical' loaning.

I would therefore loan Bendtner (knowing that he's pissing off at the end of the season as his deal expires and I therefore will never have to see him in the colours again) and sell either Miyaichi or Sanogo who will both be a massive waste of time and investment in the coming years.

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

Buy Falcao - would much much prefer him to the cannibal

Sell Bendtner - I want the fucker gone asap.

Loan Sanogo- let him clog up someone else's treatment table.

augie

Post by augie »

Buy : I know lewandowski is the obvious candidate (with his contract running out in the summer) but he wouldn't be my choice if I'm honest - I would rather go with reus (an explosive finisher to compliment rather than replace le chapman) or a pacy goalpoacher like little pea (hernandez) up in Salford. Mooting falcao is but a pipe dream that none of us are every likely to witness :( Saying that, I wouldn't mind if we signed muller from Bayern either 8)

Sell : diaby or the worlds greatest Danish striker - if I had to pick one then I would probably opt to sell that injury prone crock of French shit cos the other useless c**t is out of contract next summer anyway :roll:

Loan : either eisfeld or Olsson - both are young players with real potential imo (thought Olsson looked really good in that u-19 or u-21 tournament on tv last season) and a loan spell might aid their development. I can see the logic behind loaning jenks but tbh, without another right back to cover sagna, I don't see how we could loan him

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Buy - Klopp

Sell - Wenger

Loan - Me a couple of mill from Krankys billions!! :mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'd Buy Lewandowski or Suarez
Sell Buddha bendtner (to the scum)
Loan Diaby (to the local scientific medical centre for research into accident prone bastards)

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

Buy - Suarez

Sell - Bendy

Loan - Sonago

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I'd love to see Lewandowski in an Arsenal shirt, but I think Augie's suggestion that it would damage Giroud and that therefore Reus, operating from a wide position is a better option, is a good one. However, I'm not sure that Reus could fill in as a striker if Giroud was injured. I believe we desperately need a good, goalscoring wideman, but a top striker is more important. A BOGOF deal would be ideal.

Sell. I can't see anybody buying Diaby (unless it's St.Thomas' for medical research), so it would be nice to see the back of BillyBigBollox,preferably to an embarassingly shit team like Hull or Palace.

Loan. Can't be Jenks, so Sanogo makes sense.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Buy - Suarez

Sell - Bendtner

Loan - Jenkinson

I like Jenkinson very much, he needs more games though which he won't get so much of warming our bench.

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

Midz wrote:Buy - Suarez

Sell - Bendtner

Loan - Jenkinson

I like Jenkinson very much, he needs more games though which he won't get so much of warming our bench.
There is no way we can loan Jenkinson even though a loan to enable him minutes on the pitch is a good idea. With only 3 centre backs we need Sagna to be available to cover that position and Jenkinson to fill in at Right back when those instances occur. In addition he may be required to fill in for Bacary of course, if we get another right back in January then Jenks out on loan.

In... Suarez.

Out... Bendy bollox.

Loan... Sanogo.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Buy: YaYa Toure

Sell : Wilshire

Loan : Ox

imagine a midfield of Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and Toure.....

OX needs to do something thsi year or next.

Jack is only 21 but he's English and i just don't have the same feeling about him as i did when he was 18. might as well get 30million for him now than 20 in two years time and/or swap him for YaYa.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Buy: Reus on left wing. With likes of Reus, Wally on right, Cazorla and Ozil in the middle, even Bendtner would score.

Sell: I would say Bendtner but Poldi and Wally are coming back so I guess we won't have to see him again until he f*** off in summer, so I would go for Diaby. I felt sorry for that guy always injured, but he costs us too much money for nothing and even if one day he could play, I don't think he can compete with Jack,Santi,Özil...

Loan: Sanogo

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

TurnipMasher wrote:Buy Falcao - would much much prefer him to the cannibal

Sell Bendtner - I want the fucker gone asap.

Loan Sanogo- let him clog up someone else's treatment table.
Would be absolutely ideal. Selling Bendtner and loaning out Sanogo wouldn't surprise me as I still think someone will be desperate enough (Cardiff, Hull, Norwich) to waste a couple of million on the samurai lardarse and Sanogo has got 'loan spell in Ligue Deux' written all over him (talking of Ligue Deux.....I see Koscielny fluffed his lines on the big stage last night)

However, there is more chance of treading in rocking horse shit whilst plaiting fog then signing Falcao

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Not sure if Falcao still has dodgy 3rd party ownership or if that was nixed whenn he signed for Monacash but Wenger wouldn't buy him as it would "kill" Giroud.

I would drop Bendtner down a well.

I wouldn't loan Sanogo, cos if we do, we'd have to have him back. Drop him off somewhere on the M4 and set him free.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Realistically -

Sign - Benteke

Sell - Frimpong

Loan - Miyaichi